Once you’ve logged in, do the following:
4. To choose ‘Sender’, search for your institution; click ‘Actions’, then ‘Order Transcript’.
5. On the list of available services page for your institution, click on the action for ‘Transcript Request Forms’ then click ‘Start’.
6. On the next page, click BEGIN ORDER
7. To order your transcript, we will need your student details. Fill in the forms requesting your student details.
8. Then fill in your course details. Please ensure to upload your course certificate or statement of result.
9. Fill in the other forms and click NEXT
10. Verify your receiver information
11. Input your WES reference number in the Receiver Reference Number section, then click CONFIRM RECEIVER.
12. View pricing options, then click PROCEED
13. Preview your order and agree to terms and conditions, and click CONFIRM ORDER.
14. On the payment page, choose preferred currency, and preferred channel, and then click PAY
15. Once you pay, please upload your payment evidence to proceed.
While filling the course details, click ‘Others’ to manually input your information, if it is not already provided in the lists.
A payslip will be generated and sent to your email.
ETX.NG offers Transcript Request and Transcript Delivery Services. As such we are only responsible for the request and the delivery of transcript, not the processing because that right is reserved by your institution. However, the standard processing time is 20 working days. The process mostly depends on your personal situation (mode of entry, change of course, course of study, department, carry-overs etc.) with the institution you are ordering the transcript from. Our electronic delivery time is between 3 to 48hr. For physical deliveries, we work with DHL and they have assured us with efficient service.
Yes, you can! ETX-NG offers a 'Delivery Only Service' which enables us to electronically send your transcript to WES.
3. How long does it take to send my transcript to WES? Our electronic delivery time is between 3 to 24hrs. We can only send your transcript to WES once we have received it from your institution. For physical deliveries, we work with DHL and they have assured us with efficient service.
As long as your institution is a Nigerian Institution, we can request for your transcript and deliver it to you.
We understand that not everybody gains access to their certificates on time. If this is your situation, please upload your Statement of Results instead.
Please use the “New Customers: Activate Unlisted School” form below, and a team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
For further enquiries please use the support form below.